There are interview questions that are funny and some that are just plain strange, even though they weren’t meant to be when they were asked.
Glassdoor.com has spent time going through the thousands of interview questions shared by job candidates to come up with a list of the Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions.
- “If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?” – Asked at Goldman Sachs, Analyst position
- “How many ridges [are there] around a quarter?” – Asked at Deloitte, Project Analyst position
- “What is the philosophy of Martial Arts?” – Asked at Aflac, Sales Associate position
- “Explain [to] me what has happened in this country during the last 10 years.” – Asked at Boston Consulting, Consultant position
- “Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 how weird you are.” – Asked at Capital One, Operations Analyst position